Monday, April 7, 2014

Training Summary 3/31 - 4/6

Well, this week was a bust.

This weeks plan: Run: 7 tempo, 4 easy, 5 easy, 19 long, 3 recovery. 2 gym classes.

What I actually did....not a whole lot.

Monday: 3 super easy with a group. We ran about 3/4 of a mile and stopped to do burpees, lunges, squats, etc. Repeated 3 times. Ended up with 3 @ 10:45 avg pace when it was all said and done. My legs were pretty sore from the long run the day before so I took it as easy as possible.

Tuesday: I had planned to do 4 on the treadmill but as soon as I got going I knew it wasn't a good idea. My right achilles/shin area is cranky and I don't want to push it so I did 3 @ 9:40 pace.

Wednesday/Thursday: Rested, hoping that the leg would recover and work itself out.

Friday: It didn't. 2 easy @ 9:39 pace and called it quits.

Saturday/Sunday: More rest.

I really hope that this is nothing major. Training for Bayshore has been going so well, I don't need this right now!

Total for the week: 8 junk miles and no classes. Boo.

No comments: