Sunday, August 31, 2008

Adios August.

What a month! I've never ran as much as I have this month. In fact, my July mileage was just 61.3 miles. In August....I hit the triple digits. Yeah, baby!

Here's the juice:








My pace isn't exactly acurate because prior to becoming Mrs. Garmin, I always just assumed I was at a 10 min/mile pace. But now I am living in the world of the know - and I love it!
______________________________________
This morning I ran just over 15 miles....wow. Road 1, SJB 0. I was whipped! My left groin/hip area is pretty tender today so I'm going to ice it tonight and hope it's okay in the morning. I ran with my fuel belt today and I must say that it is growing on me. I just had to suck it up and embrace my inner nerd. ;)

This weeks schedule:
Tuesday: 10-20 min warmup, 1 mile virtual race (in place of a 1k), 2k, 1k, 1k (400m RI), 10 min cooldown.
Thursday: 9 miles (10k pace + 40 sec)
Saturday: 13 miles (PMP + 10 sec/mile)

How warped am I that my 13 mile long run sounds.....easy?

Have a great week everyone. And happy September...the best weather month of Michigan. =)

4 comments:

Marcy said...

LOL crazy how 13 seems easy and even better, we welcome it HAHAHA

Maria said...

Go Wendy!!!

jahowie said...

Wow!! You are really tearing it up, and putting me to shame. ;-)

Unknown said...

I am new to your blog. Terrific blog !!! I have enjoyed it quite a bit. Love the graphs. I am curious... What program are you using to keep the track of your running? I am currently using BIM Active (www.bimactive.com)

Keep up the GREAT work!